- For us to be more fully aware of the reasons for, and the effects of climate change, peak oil and the economic crisis in our local community and to stimulate and initiate actions to increase our communities resilience to those changes.
1. We will keep ourselves informed by
a) going on courses
b) reading relevant information
c) being aware of local initiatives and existing community activities
2. We will identify areas of local unmet need and help to stimulate a community response.
3. We will inform the local community by means of a website, the local press, a newsletter and through meetings of practical actions happening locally.
4. We will maintain close links with the local Council.